Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$4 per day for housekeeping, and US$8 per bag for porterage.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Full-day tour of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Valley of Fire State Park:
• This tour involves extensive walking, including over uneven ground and up and down steep hills. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues and certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
• We’ll break for a boxed lunch around noon at Valley of Fire park; however, any guests who are hungry prior to that can eat lunch on the tour bus.
• The boxed lunch includes your choice of sandwich, plus chips and a cookie. Boxed lunch options:
• The Bobbie sandwich
– with homemade turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise.
• Turkey sandwich
– with hand-pulled roasted turkey.
• Italian sandwich
– with premium Italian deli meats, including Genoa salami, capocollo and prosciuttini.
• Vegetarian turkey sandwich
– with veggie turkey, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion.
• A gluten-free salad
option is also available.